Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Navarathri experience 2008




We have finally assembled the dolls for the navarathri gollu. There are 5 steps in all and the kalasam went in as well. It took us a while to get everything together. Our electric drill was not helping at all and finally my dear neighbor Ruchi had to come to the rescue.

All in all it seems to look nice and I looking forward to Saturday. Most of them seem to be in for that day.

Sending some pictures here...
  • Vinu was a darling in getting the lumber cut from Homedepot. He remembered me mentioning him abt this and he was in Syracuse on a business trip. He had it cut there and surprised me very well :-)
  • It was quarter end for him, but he still managed to do some posing for us readers... Thank you Vinu.
  • I have some more pictures here, all in all it was a long day and we went to hit the sack only by mid night.
The sundal spree starts from tomorrow. Stay tuned for the different varieties I plan to do :-)




And Suma's bday was today. She had fun in her usual way and I hope this happy go lucky soul gets all the life's happiness that she very duly deserves.

No comments: